Yamaha has always been a frontrunner when it comes to monitor speakers. These have a tendency to build success most especially with the presence of Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitor, Black. This turned out to be a really great predecessors of the mentioned brand and it is now considered the standard for its accuracy.
When it comes to the selection of studio reference monitors meant both for music production and mixing, there is consideration when it comes to its accuracy. This starts with the NS-10M which is legendary. As such, it continues with the MSP and even that of the HS Series.
Why should you buy this product?
The real question is – why should you buy this product? Aside from the fact that this is a mere evidence of how sounds have been enhanced, these are also ideal for these always serve as a feasible mix from the sound of the speakers directed from the original.
These reference monitors are the perfect example of philosophy which has the ability to deliver concise sound image with flat response and high resolution. What are the other reasons?
- The speakers have newly developed transducers. This is carried out so it could improve the success of the original HS. This was redesigned already so that the new features could be added. This is advantageous enough. Smooth response may be expected because of the wide bandwidth. This is responsible in obtaining the signal reproduction accuracy through the whole audio spectrum.
- The design is anchored to be of low resonance. This is connected to the HS series cabinets which are aided for unwanted resonance to be eliminated. As this transpires, the accuracy of the reproduction of sound will be more than okay. This is going to perform well in its limit. This occurs because there is an enclosure. This is built so that it would suit the reference monitors. This originated from very dense and resilient MDF.
Features of the Product
1. Sound Philosophy
For music production and mixing intended for studio reference, there is still a consideration important to remember. This is accuracy. This is true and observed with NS-10M. Which continued with MSP and the HS Series. This kind of line up offers a design philosphy which gives emphasis to sonic purity. There is no change involved here.
2. Newly Developed Transducers
This goes with HS Series features which are called newly developed transducers. These can attain smooth response even if there is a really wide range utilize. This transpires because it comes with an advanced field design which can always regulate flow of magnetic response. As this transpires, there are natural sonic transitions which may be observed. These can be seamless.
3. High Performance Amp Unit
These speakers have HS Series cabinets are all meant to eliminate resonance which is ideal to the reproduction of a sound with extreme limit. It is enclosed with a dense and resilient MDF. This also drowses through the design of Yamaha which is around for almost a century now. This is a really exciting feature.
- Highlights 2-way bi-amplified studio monitor
- Comes with a frequency response of 38Hz-30 kHz
- Operates with 120 watts as a total amplication
- Produces the pro sound that everybody would love
- The speakers are clear and they are not going to add color to the music
- The sound may be wise and tight with clear highs and mids
- This can be cheaper as compared to its contemporaries. It is not bulky as well
- Quite rare for a medium sized room monitor
- If you are for hip-hop production, the bass response of this is ideal
- There is no protective shield. There is a tendency to damage the speaker when it is being lifted.
- It may be a bit weak on the bass but it is tolerable
The speakers are highly commended for their high functionality. They are said to be the good choice for they will not make a person lose a fortune. Despite these, these can still be classified as high end speakers. These are safe even if they are of low-priced. The brand is also known for its tightness in the sound.
This is perceived as a new lineup. This has a philosophy and this emphasizes supersonic purity. This transpires without any coloring at all. The same is also true with the alteration of original sound. There are many manufacturers out there who want to enhance the sound that they hear on their monitors. This is a way to make sounds even more impressive. These Yamaha studio monitors are mainly designed so that the best possible mix can be achieved. With this, it can be ensured that the speakers are genuine and original.