M-Audio monitors are the most dependable equipment for most of producers and recording engineers around the whole world. Today, the presence of AV42 monitors enable a lot of individuals to enjoy that same professional standard of the audio quality just right on the person’s desktop. This is an adaptation of its predecessor’s design. This was taken to the next level. There were just some modifications done.
For example, its weight has been dropped off and reduced into almost half. Basically, the said desktop monitors are now made up of MDF or medium-density fiberboard. There is also a unique interior reinforcement which is meant to the absorption of vibration. This minimizes distortion later on.
With the removal of its grill, it became flexible. This is observed even through its ferrofluid-cooled silk cones. There are also tweeters which are capable of taking the OptImage IV’s into advantage. This is intricate most specifically to waveguides.
Regardless, this is always superior for detail and imaging. There are also innovative speaker monitor cabinet which includes carefully place material. This may turn AV42 so that it could become even way bigger. This results to its natural bass response. It is even way smoother.
Why should you buy this product?
The product is well-praised for its many features. Since it is newly introduced to the public, advancement and modernity can always be expected. There are many audio engineers, sound specialists and music producers who already realized the efficiency of these speakers. This is why they are recommended. What else can be expected?
- The product is flexible. This is very evident in its woofer which is not even covered.
- The tweeter cones the speakers use are new. They enable intricate waveguide to be realized.
- They facilitate Optlmage IV. This is responsible for its excellent performance.
- It goes with a 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers.
- Features an inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeners.
- Optlmage IV tweeter waveguides are one of their kind.
- The speakers’ cabinets are acoustically-inert MDF. They are built with bass reflex design. They are intended for rich, deep sound. There are also attractive vinyl laminate finish.
- The amplifier is of 20-watt per channel. This highlights Class A/B architecture.
Features of this Product
The grill is replaced with flexible, uncovered woofer and tweeter cones. These would allow the flow of intricate waveguide even if it is still child and pet proof. This takes place because of the new Optlmage IV waveguide. This is newly developed and improve as compared to its previous version, the Optlmage III. With this, excellent performance can be expected. This ensures optimum, sound coverage. This is ideal for the whole listening area.
2. It is what you needed
MDF is utilized because of its AV42. This can take charge in the elimination of the clarity-robbing resonances. This is why light weight is typically provided. These devices are in lined with the output which may be connected to the back panel of the left speaker. The set also features passive and active speaker. This is why a connection may send sounds to both.
3. It provides flexibility
Listening options may be switched up. This can occur without needing to unplug the speakers of the monitor from the computer. The front headphones of them have always been convenient. This would the user to work even privately at any hour of the day. Switching the sources of the audio may also transpire. This may be directed towards the MP3 player, laptop and even other devices.
- The speakers sound great. They can fill a room right away with a tenfold of sounds.
- This technology is advanced. This can be obtained in quite a reasonable rate. The progress is also worth nothing.
- The size is too much for its smoothness and deepness.
- This is fitted to be used at home or any other similar setting, if there is such.
- This can be hooked to a digital recorder and still sounds awesome.
- This is also suitable for any size of the computer desk.
- Others may not be pleased with its bass.
- Can appear to be too bright by some.
- The highs can be a bit hollow.
- The wires are overwhelming for those unexperienced.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
When it comes to audio production, the speakers are just on the average. Meaning, they are not bad, not far from being great. These are sold as reference monitors. However, there might be an under-exaggeration with its bass department. Or maybe, it depends upon the person who uses it. Regardless, the speakers are still the best when it comes to mixing. This is quite reasonable considering the fact that this is really affordable.