For a fantastic monitoring solution, look no further than the JBL LSR305 5″ Active Studio Monitor. This sound series is a perfect solution for any serious music producer or audio engineer.
They are credited for their greatness when it comes to music mixing in the DAW software as well as video editing among other tasks which require accuracy, precision and sound detailing.
you should buy this product ?
The product has got incredible features that have made many to seek for it. All the audio engineers, music producers and sound specialists who have used this product will recommend it because of the following:
- The product features an Image Control Waveguide that’s responsible for an incredible magic three series imaging.
- It comes with an increased HF detailing that enables a greater depth experience together with ambience when it comes to recordings. With the product, you can hear subtle details even in the dense mix
- It features an expansive sound stage courtesy of the wide stereo panorama that comes with a phantom-centered rock-solid image
- Its broad sweet spot, that’s room friendly, features three-series speakers for the delivery of neutral sound across an incredibly large working space without depending on the room acoustics. This implies that one doesn’t need to be positioned in front of the speakers for them to make the desired accurate mix.
Features of this product
1. At a Glance
- Wide Sweet Spot for Enhanced Studio Experience
The product has been designed by engineers, producers and musicians like you, who understand the need of spending the
- Ported Design for Better Low Volume Levels Accuracy
From the flagship M2 Master Reference, innovative elements were applied in the design of the LSR305 thus giving it incredible sounds. One such innovative feature is the Image Control Waveguide feature that provides the equipment with great detail together with a deep sound stage. In a nutshell, the feature enables you to clearly hear the components of the mix thus allowing one to make accurate sonic decisions and judgments.
2. Enticing Features of the Studio Monitor
- Active two-way Studio Reference Screens or rather monitors with 5 ” woofer, a 43Hz-24 kHz frequency response in each and a magnetic shielding feature.
- A wide sweet spot for equaling better studio experiences
- Ported design for improved accuracy when working on low volume levels
- An innovative waveguide for an incredibly nice stereo imaging
- TRS and XLR balanced inputs for low-noise performance with a studio gear
- LF and HF trim controls for easy fine tuning the speakers to one’s room acoustics
- The product comes with a bi-amped power configuration
- Features a Soft Dome HF driver type
- Good or rather clear audio
- It’s easy to use
- It features a compact design
- It is lightweight and it's very versatile
- The size is comparatively big
- Some people found the volume level to be a bit low
Customer Reviews and Rating
The customers who have used the product have given it thumbs high as far as functionality, durability and usability
Next in rank, happens to be the compact design of the product thus making it small and easy-to-carry. Its ease to use, the lightweight feature and versatility all rank almost the same as the compact feature. The LSR305 5″ is an audio accessory worth being owned by any serious music diehard fan.
The equipment is very versatile and can be used for a number of reasons and in a number of environments. Some of its best uses include: in home studios, for professional music sound recordings, amateur recording and for Pro audio, DJ or mixing.
Tips on how to use it
- The balanced XLR together with the ¼ inch TRS inputs will give you the needed option for connecting the three series to any given signal source and still maintain the professional quality of signal.
- With the -10 dB/+4 dB switch, compatibility with a wide range of signal sources is assured thus easy and safe connection of the three-series to a high output gear without the fear of input overload.
- For excellent control of the three series sound within a room, the use of the HF and LF trim switches to control high and low frequencies respectively is provided. These switches are used for fine tuning the treble and bass amounts one hears thus compensating for program material, room acoustics as well as personal preference.
Going through the accompanying manual will also give you more tips on operation.
Coming with very advanced features that were acquired from the JBL’s flagship M2 Master Reference studio, the equipment gives an image Control Waveguide which comes with modern innovation for the creation of an incredible, well defined dimensional stereo image. In other words, with the JBL LSR305 5″ Active Studio Monitor, you will be able to easily make great sound productions.